A recent study connects overeating with memory loss and a number of related maladies such as dementia and Alzheimer.
- Over-Eating Could Be Linked To Memory Loss, Says Study
- FDA rejects Watson/Columbia premature birth drug
- Rosemary Essential Oil May Boost Brain Performance
- Muscle cramp causes and prevention
- Anti-aging cream to champagne and scrub donkey milk, new frontiers cosmetic
- Sleeping pills twice a month = Death four times more likely
- 5 Things that scare women about sex
- 5 ways to get better sleep
- Is Dancing Enough to Lose Weight?
- Are You Eating Too Much Salt?